Single Phase AC-AC SSR Solid State RelaySingle phase solid state relay is a new type of contactless switching device composed entirely of solid state electronic components. It can achieve the purpose of connecting and disconnecting the circuit without contact or spark by using the switching characteristics of electronic components, so it is also called "contactless switch". Voltage type is AC to AC. Different current with this SSR relay, 10A, 15A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A and 120A. ATO offers a variety of SSR single phase solid stste relays and superior service.
Single Phase SSR Features
- Long service life and high reliability. Single phase solid state relays have no mechanical parts and are made of solid state devices to complete the contact function, so they can work in the environment of high impact and vibration. The long service life and high reliability of the single-phase solid state relay are determined by the inherent characteristics of the components that compose the solid state relay.
- High sensitivity, low control power and good electromagnetic compatibility. Single phase SSRs have a wide input voltage range, low drive power, and are compatible with most logic ICS without buffers or drivers. AC-AC SSR solid stste relay works better with a heat sink.
- Capable of fast conversion. SSR relays use solid state devices, so the switching speed can be from a few milliseconds to a few microseconds.
- Low electromagnetic interference. SSR solid state relays have no input coil, thus reducing electromagnetic interference. Most AC output solid state relays are a zero-voltage switch that turns on at zero voltage and off at zero current.
Voltage Type: AC to AC
Control Voltage Range: 70-280V AC
Max Input Current: 12 mA
Must Operate Voltage: 2.8V DC
Must Release Voltage: 1.5V DC
Phase Type: Single phase
Maximum Load Current: 10A, 15A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Load Voltage Range: 24-480V AC
Peak Voltage: 800V AC
Certification: CE, CCC, TUV, UL
Maximum Off-state Leakage Current: 2 mA
Maximum Off-state Time: 10 ms
Maximum On-state Voltage Drop: 1.5V
Dielectric Strength: 4000V
Operating Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- When the load is a resistive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be 2~3 times greater than the actual load current;
- When the load is an inductive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be more than 7~8 times the actual load current.
- When the maximum load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: What are the Application Areas of Single Phase Solid State Relay?
Single phase SSR has been widely used in computer's peripheral interface devices, electric furnace's heating thermostat system, CNC machine, remote control system, industrial automation devices; signal lights, scintillators, stage's lighting control system; instrumentation, medical equipment, copiers, automatic washing machines; automatic fire protection and security system as well as the switch of power capacitor compensated by power factors of the power grid, etc. In addition, they are widely used in the fields of chemical industry, coal mine and other occasions requiring explosion-proof, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion.