3 Phase DC-AC SSR Solid State Relay
DC to AC three phase solid state relay is a non-contact switch composed of microelectronic circuits, discrete electronic devices, and power electronic power devices. The isolation device is used to realize the isolation between the control terminal and the load terminal. The input end of the solid state relay uses a tiny control signal to directly drive a large current load. ATO manufacturer provides you high reliability and general purpose SSR relay for wide applications. 3 phase solid state relays with 3-32V DC control voltage, 24-480V AC load voltage, LED indicator and panel mount, optional load current of 10A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A.
Three Phase SSR Features
- Long service life and high reliability. Three phase solid state relays have no mechanical parts and are made of solid state devices to complete the contact function, so they can work in the environment of high impact and vibration. The long service life and high reliability of the 3 phase solid state relay are determined by the inherent characteristics of the components that compose the solid state relay.
- High sensitivity, low control power and good electromagnetic compatibility. 3 phase SSRs have a wide input voltage range, low drive power, and are compatible with most logic ICS without buffers or drivers.
- Capable of fast conversion. SSR relays use solid state devices, so the switching speed can be from a few milliseconds to a few microseconds.
- Low electromagnetic interference. SSR solid state relays have no input coil, thus reducing electromagnetic interference. Most AC output solid state relays are a zero-voltage switch that turns on at zero voltage and off at zero current.
Voltage Type: DC to AC
Load Voltage: 24-480V AC
Control Voltage: 3-32V DC
Max. Input Current: 20mA
Must Operation Voltage: 4V DC
Must Release Voltage: 2.7V DC
Max. on-State Voltage Drop: 1.5V
Peak Voltage: 800V AC
Load Current: 10A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 120A
Operation Temperature: -20℃~ 80℃
Max off-State Leakage Current: 8mA
Dielectric Strength: 2500V
Certification: CE, CCC, TUV, UL
- When the load is a resistive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be 2~3 times greater than the actual load current.
- When the load is an inductive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be more than 7~8 times the actual load current.
- When the maximum load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to protect SSR relay?