DPDT Electromagnetic Relay
DPDT electromagnetic relay (EMR) is a kind of electrical relay that works in the effect of the suction between the magnet core and the armature in the input circuit. ATO as a manufacturer provides small double pole double throw electromagnetic relay with 8-pin. For coil voltage, it can be chosen from 12V, 24V, 110V and 240V.
- High reliability. The DPDT electromagnetic relay has no mechanical parts, and the contact function is completed by solid devices. Because there are no moving parts, it can work in the environment of high impact and vibration.
- High sensitivity, good electromagnetic compatibility. The double pole double throw electromagnetic relay has a wide input voltage range, low drive power, and can be compatible with most logic ics without the need for buffers or drivers. Same thing as 3PDT electromagnetic relay.
- Capable of fast conversion. Electromagnetic relays use solid state devices, so the switching speed can be from a few milliseconds to a few microseconds.
- Low electromagnetic interference. The electromagnetic relay does not touch the ignition arc, thus reducing the electromagnetic interference.
|Terminal Type||plug in|
|Number of Pins||8|
|Contact Form||DPDT (double pole double throw)|
5A / 240V AC, 28V DC
10A / 240V AC, 28V DC
|Contact Material||silver alloy|
|Coil Power||DC≤0.9W, AC≤1.2VA|
|Coil Voltage||optional: 12V DC, 24V DC, 12V AC, 24V AC, 36V AC, 110V AC, 220V AC|
|Pick-up Voltage at 23 ℃||DC≤75%, AC≤80%|
|Drop-out Voltage at 23 ℃||DC≥10%, AC≥30%|
|Contact Resistance @6V DC 1A||≤100 MΩ|
|Leakage Current||≤1 mA|
|Insulation Resistance||≥500 MΩ at 500V DC|
|Electrical Service Life||105 Times (frequency: on 1 time/1s, off 1 time/1s)|
|Mechanical Service Life||106 Times (frequency: 300 Time/1 min)|
|Ambient Temperature||-25 ℃ ~ +50 ℃|
DPDT Electromagnetic Relay Dimension: (Unit: mm)
- Flood alarm. Open or close a circuit by changes of water level to realize alarm function. When the water level exceeds the warning line, the floater will float up. As a result, the circuit will be closed and the electromagnet will attract the armature. Then, alarm indicator is powered on to alarm users.
- Automatic temperature alarm. The level of mercury changes with temperature. Its changes could be used to control opening and closing of the circuit and realize function of the automatic temperature alarm. When temperature rises to a threshold value, mercury in the thermometer will rise to the wire. Mercury is a kind of conductor, so it could be used to close the circuit of the electromagnetic system. As a result, the electromagnet will attract the spring and close the alarm circuit to make it ring up. When temperature falls, mercury in the thermometer will be disconnected from the wire. Consequently, the spring will restore its position and the electromagnetic circuit will be opened to silence the alarm.